Micropigmentation is the ultimate blend of fine art and science. By combining masterful artistic skill with technical expertise, and using the very latest aesthetic developments and equipment, Debbie Clifford has become one of the most sought after specialist micropigmentation experts in the world. Debbie has been trained by global leading micropigmentation experts and has travelled across Europe and the United States honing her gift. She herself is now an international trainer and teaches all over the world.
Debbie has a BA (Hons) Degree in Early Years Development & Learning with the Norland Diploma and always had an interest in art and beauty.
Debbie has attended an NLP master class with Paul McKenna which allows her to truly understand the client’s motivations and objections.
Many years ago, she started her career in Micropigmentation by completing a Permanent Makeup Basic Training course in Liverpool. After 2 years she successfully completed an intense Paramedical Tattooing Course in the South of England. Debbie has been trained in many medical procedures such as areola reconstruction, scar camouflage and micro needling. She is also one of the few licensed trainers in the world to teach Milena Lardi’s Tricopigmentation techniques.
She has attended many advanced Master classes such as an Advanced Eyebrows Master class (Anna Savina & Alina Soloveva), Meso Therapy Master class Berlin, Advanced Eyebrows Master class (Mary Ritchardson), a unique Butterfly Eye shadow Master class (Tatyana Petraitis). One of her most recent classes was with world-renowned Natalya Yeremenko where Debbie trained in her famous Wow-Brow and Fluffy Eyebrow techniques.
In 2013 Debbie travelled to Vancouver Canada for a 10-day instructor’s course which she completed successfully. Later that year Debbie had more intense instructors’ training in Latvia and Spain and is a fully qualified international trainer for Goldeneye Micropigmentation.
Debbie has been invited to speak at many congresses and events such as:
- Anti-ageing show in London 2015
- Hispanic American Micropigmentation Congress, Madrid 2016
- Everlasting Brows Conference, Salt Lake City USA 2017
- International Make-Up Festival, Turkey 2017
- Goldeneye Roadshows, Liverpool & Leeds UK 2017
- Meeting of Minds, Leeds 2017
- Meeting of Minds, Manchester 2018
- Mario Gisbert & Friends Australia (6 days), Melbourne 2018
- Micropigmentation UK Conference, Nottingham UK 2018
- Mario Gisbert & Friends UK, London June 2018
- Bizrah Medical Centre, Dubai July 2018
- Mario Gisbert & Friends Bulgaria, Sofia October 2018
- Meeting of Minds, London May 2019
- Micropigmentation UK Conference, Nottingham UK 2019
- IPCS Miami, USA Florida July 2019
In 2017 Debbie has contributed to the Mario Gisbert & Friends Show book, a whole chapter has been devoted to her Glossy 3D Lips technique.
A GLIMPSE IN DEBBIE'S ACTIVITIES